Get custom homes at affordable prices
Category : custom homes
Always dream of a perfect home? But finding a house which fits your dreams and desires is not an easy job. And many times you might even have to compromise and settle for something less. If you plan to stay in your dream house for a long period of time or want to make it your final destination, then you should go for ‘Custom Homes’. These houses can be expensive than the traditional houses, but with few tips, intelligence and planning you can get yourself and your family the house of your dream in an affordable price. These houses are worth the extra pain you will have to take. Not everyone has the means or opportunity to do this from scratch, but still in custom houses you get plenty of options to choose from and to turn your fantasy into a reality.
Once when you have planned of possessing a custom home, then you should look out for real estate agents who solely focus on providing custom homes and apartments on demands, as they can be of immense help. Read your local newspaper regularly as you can get information about custom houses in them and also do some basic research on the Internet, on which you will find many websites who provide such information. Factors to look out for when deciding the area are –
– Analyse the surroundings: Check if there are sufficient utility areas in the proximity of the place of your choice, like utility stores, shopping complex, etc for affordable artwork. It should also have few recreational areas for the children, like – parks, sports academies, play areas, etc.
– Rate Of Appreciation : Another factor to keep in mind is to consider the expected rate of appreciation of the property in the near future. A good investment is one which gives you something in return in the long run.
There are also some points which can help you save money on your Custom home –
– Construct On Your Own Land : If you are on a budget, then you should consider building your custom house on your own land, which you own. This way you will have multiple options like pre-built homes , custom built homes and modular homes. Many constructors can work with you and can customize a pre-built or a modular home to reflect your personal style in it.
– Buy Pre-Constructional Home: Planned communities have come a long way. These communities have a basic and common styles, but they offer a lot of room for customization and you can even save up to 10% – 20% on cost.
– Buy in Early Building Phase: In a community development, homes are sold at every phase of development and are priced accordingly. So this can be an area where you can bargain and save. The earliest phase is the pre-construction phase, that is before the ground is dug. So you can save up to 15% – 20% of the total cost.